To start the process, fill out this online application form and follow up with additional information and documents soon. More information about how to complete the rest of the application process will be provided after you submit this online portion.
Please do not submit multiple applications for the same term. If you have more than one program in mind, apply for your first choice now. We’ll work with you on other options later.
Before you begin, check your eligibility. Can you answer yes to the following?
- You are at least 18 years old now.
- You have at least a 2.5 college GPA on a 4.0 scale. (Some programs call for a higher GPA and certain class standing requirements. Check your chosen program for eligibility requirements.) *
- You have college or university credits equal to at least one full semester or quarter.
- You are in good academic and conduct standing at your current college or university.
- You are in good community standing.
*Exceptions may be possible. Inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org before you apply.
Once you have completed and submitted this application form, you will receive a personal email from one of our Admission Specialists within 1-3 business days to confirm your submission. This email will give you access to your USAC Student Gateway account, where you’ll get further instructions to complete the full USAC application process.
We strongly suggest that you complete the entire application process within 4 weeks or less of submitting your application, depending on when the application deadline is for your chosen program.
Approvals are on a rolling, first-come/first-served basis for qualified applicants.
I have read these instructions, continue with the application.
All items marked with an (*) are required fields. Items with a red (!) have errors.
Select a program and term to proceed to the rest of the application.
Select Your Program and Term: